وظائف شاغرة جديدة لدى البنك العربي
Accountabilities & Key Roles :
- Assist the leads, manager and director of AB ventures in their investment decision making process. The role involves key components of the pre-investment operational and financial due diligence process in addition to the collection, analysis and reporting of market and industry research.
- Conduct in-depth sectorial analysis overlooking current trends, developments and market dynamics and prepare periodic industry reports to identify potential investment areas and assist in the portfolio administration process.
- Maintain updated records for opportunities admitted into the investment pipeline and administer initial communication with company founders as per the directive of the supervising team member.
- Conduct the required industry/market research and data collection for all target investment opportunities. This includes market sizing and stakeholder analysis depending mainly on secondary market research but could also require certain primary research.
- Collect data on leading competitors in the market (financial, operational, technology) and identify key areas where target investee leads/lags.
- Assist in preparing the preliminary investment report and/or memos for deals admitted into the pipeline.
- Prepare investment opportunity briefs for other team members prior to periodic team meetings.
- Collect data and information required for the proper monitoring and maintenance of records for portfolio companies.
- Assist in the preparation, editing & publishing of periodic portfolio reports.
- Collect data and information required for the proper monitoring and maintenance of records of portfolio companies.
- Conduct ongoing industry monitoring and surveillance to ensure that AB Ventures is abreast of market developments and trends.
- Assemble and administer the related data and information into periodic reports for internal use that could be leveraged for the external communication.
- Assist, conduct and/or arrange for the preliminary testing of the target investee’s portfolio of products and services including – where applicable – User Acceptance testing, UI/UX testing, back-end testing, load and stress testing.
Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business and management, economics, statistics or a related field of study. Relevant professional certifications are a plus.
At least two years of professional experience in the fields of investment, finance, banking or market research. Financial and/or operational due diligence is a plus.
- Strong research skills including the ability to analyze and correlate different data sets with the objective of arriving at investment decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills in both English and Arabic.
- Proficient user of MS Office tools, with a high emphasis on MS Excel and MS Word or equivalent tools (e.g. OpenOffice, Google Sheets/Docs, etc.)
- Background in financial institutions’ deal flow management is a plus.
- Experience in using CRM tools (e.g. Highrise, Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc.).
- Knowledge of database management and data analysis is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of the regional and/or international financial technology industry and entrepreneurial scene is a plus.
- Professional certificates (e.g. Six Sigma Green Belt Certification PMP, etc.) in relation to this role and/or to data analysis are a plus.