Comprehensive Leasing Co.
The Comprehensive Leasing Company is seeking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced professional to join its team and support the implementation of the company strategy:
Collection Manager (7131101)
• Follow up with the overdue debts and declined cheques before taking legal actions against the clients.
• Monitor and ensure the implementation of the adopted Company Collection Policy and procedures and submit recommendation to the General Manager regarding any amendment if needed.
• Preform a full study on clients who requests to reschedule their payments and provide recommendations to management regarding each client.
• Conduct account research and analysis and prepare collection reports.
• Establish, enhance and communicate departmental documents, manuals, policies, and procedures.
• Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues and reconcile accounts as needed.
• Supervise the department team on all collection efforts.
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or any related field.
• 5+ years related collection experience in banks and financial insinuations.
• Proven track record in collection and receivables planning, and debt management.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Attractive salary package and competitive bonus scheme.
• Excellent Health insurance package.
Qualified candidates can apply by forwarding their CVs with reference to the relevant vacancy to the following email address: