وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة adidas الاردن
HR Specialist – Jordan
Amman | Jordan | Human Resources
- To lead all recruitment requirements in Jordan, jointly with superior and the respective department managers.
- To support proper administration of payroll and draft Employment Contracts for all employees.
- Coordinating all the training information from the performance management system
- To prepare and execute suitable training measures in alignment with department managers.
- To inform the organization about the available HR tools & programs and encourage using them.
- To successfully build up an employee relation management and develop a standing as a competent and accepted contact partner.
- To contribute to an inspiring working environment, strong performance culture and elevate the company to become employer of choice.
- Continuous update of Company Internal Rules as per Local or Global amendments. Monitor that the code of conduct is respected by the staff.
- Monitor the personnel files of all employees (Office & Retail) as per set guidelines. Book all leaves and the reasons behind to ensure proper followup.
- Ensure proper medical insurance coverage for all staff. Supervise Global Insurance Policy.
- Ensure prompt reporting & followup on global/area requests / projects roll out, while focusing on quality of execution in Jordan.
- To measure progress on own KPIs.
English : Advanced
- Exposure: Legal, ideally labor lawIT skills:
- Word: Basic
- Excel: Advanced
- PowerPoint: Advanced
- Adirace: Basic