وظائف شاغرة لدى البنك العربي
Accountabilities & Key Roles :
- Perform Systems’ Analysis for small to medium IT Solutions/Systems
- Study business requirements and participate in selection the cost effective ones.
- Implement SDLC in his/her related field.
- Play the role of technical reference for the junior development specialists.
- Development and coding of new Systems/Solutions.
- Implementation/Configuration of new packages and solutions.
- Testing the Systems/Solutions.
- Maintenance/modifications and enhancements to current Systems.
- Handle any technical and other assignments from the PM or the technical lead.
- Provide support to Hubs or ITCs in countries and other clients.
- Operate & maintain Centralized Systems.
- Participate in introduction of cost-effective tools to monitor the IT Systems
Graduated degree in Computer Science/Engineering from a recognized university
0-5 years’ experience in IT development/analysis field within Banks or similar organizations.
- Solid knowledge of Java
- Very Good knowledge in programming
- Good level in Systems’ Analysis.
- Very Good in English
- Good team player
- Good Documentation Skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Good know-how in the Banking business.