وظائف شاغرة لدى البنك العربي
Accountabilities & Key Roles:
- Maintain an effective Performance Management System (PMS) that measures employee levels of performance.
- Implement the bank’s scorecard initiatives.
- Implement the performance management process and participate in reviewing its outcome.
- Communicate corrective performance improvement and development programs in coordination with HR units and functional managers .
- Participate in the implementation of a Performance Management System (PMS) and scorecards that aligned to respective functional objectives.
- Implement and maintain the performance management processes to ensure they promote a performance driven culture, and link them to coaching and mentoring programs in coordination with functional managers.
- Participate in developing relevant policies and procedures and process flowchart and update them regularly.
- Provide advice to line managers on objective setting and participate in holding workshops and prepare manuals to educate on performance evaluation, and best techniques in MBO (Management By Objectives).
- Participate in reviewing and validating scorecard objectives to ensure quality in line with standards and maintain alignment to business plans.
- Coordinate constantly with function heads on completing staff performance appraisals to ensure consistency of Performance Management System (PMS) across business group and various levels .
- Contribute to the Identification of job core competencies as integral part of Performance Management System (PMS ) .
- Participate in updating scorecards process flow and ensure it is aligned to the changes in the Organization Design and business requirements.
- Prepare statistics and reports on performance across functions.
University degree in business or a related field from a recognized university. Preferably in HR specialization.
3 -5 years of experience in a bank or multinational company, with exposure to performance and compensation fields.
- Very Good Command in Arabic and English.
- Very good presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Very good computer skills.
- Good performance– related focus.
- Good understanding of banking line business plans and objectives.
- Advance Excel skills.