Amman -Muqablain -Aramex building -Infofort Amman IFA
Chief Accountant / Accounting Manager
Implement agreed upon mechanism for acknowledging financial transactions with customers, vendors and suppliers to ensure proper transmission into the financial system.
Typical duties included are, but not limited to:
- Ensure proper account reconciliation with vendors, suppliers and stations to reflect accurate figures in the financial system.
- Comply with effective mechanism for proper checking and approval of stations, suppliers and vendors invoices.
- Prepare sub ledger and general ledger accounts to ensure valid data in the financial system
- Prepare journal entries into Aramex financial software for payments made to suppliers and invoices paid by customers
- Maintain confidentiality of all accounting records in compliance with Aramex finance policies and procedures
- Comply with local regulations and accounting standards.
Adhere to all related policies, procedures documented and published under InfoHub in the intranet.
- Bachelor Degree.
- English Proficiency
- MS Office Applications (Work, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
- Conceptual Thinking & Innovation
- When looking at information, sees patterns, trends, or missing pieces
- Notices when a current situation is similar or dissimilar to a past situation, and identifies the similarities and / or differences
- Keeps track of and measures outcomes against a standard of excellence not imposed by others
- May focus on new or more precise ways of meeting goals set by management
- Gives detailed instructions and/or on-the-job demonstrations
- Makes specific helpful suggestions
- Organizational Commitment
- Helps others get their job done
- Respects and accepts what authorities see as important
- Expresses pride, pleasure, and/or dedication about being part of this organization
- Promotes and /or defends the organization’s reputation with outsiders
- Customer Service Orientation
- Takes personal responsibility for correcting customer-service problems
- Corrects problems promptly and un-defensively, even if taking a loss is involved
- Takes pride in being trustworthy
- Is honest in customer relations
- Serves all equally
- Builds or maintains rapport with friends or acquaintances
- Pursues friendly relationships with associates, customers, or others at clubs, Restaurants, sports events etc
- States agenda’s and objectives, controls time, makes assignments, etc
- Genuinely values others’ input and expertise
- Displays willingness to learn from others, including subordinates and peers
- Solicits ideas and opinions to help form specific decisions or plans
- Demonstrates willingness to change ideas or perceptions based on new information or contrary evidence
- Understands other people’s points of view
- Acts quickly and decisively in a crisis or other time sensitive situation
- Acts with a sense of urgency when the norm is to wait, study the situation, and hope the problem will resolve itself.Skills:
- Problem Solving/Reasoning skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
* The candidates must Have a driving license and a car .
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business andconsumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.