وظائف شاغرة لدى الشركة الوطنية للمحروقات
Job Description and Requirements
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the sales organization in order to accomplish the objectives and goals established to include managing effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel and lubrication engineers.
- Establish and recommend the most realistic sales goals for the target sectors and product line to maximize sales revenues and meet distributor business objectives. Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Optimize sales areas to ensure sales coverage, effective marketing program implementation in the targeted sectors and uncompromising customer care.
- Ensure to have an effective control of the customer receivables, according to the objectives established
- Responsible of planning, organizing, control and monitor all the sales related activities within the business along with the effective use of the sales pipeline process.
- Lead business growth in the key sectors and products lines.
- Ensure a correct implementation of the distributor programs and strategies in the market.
- Utilize lubrication service guidelines to effectively grow and maintain the sales of higher value lubricant products and services.
- Responsible for product and brand integrity compliance at customer’s locations.
- Demonstrate/support ethical business conduct with the management team as they establish the ethical culture for the organization.
- Bachelor Degree in related field,
- At least 5 years of experience in the lubricants field,
- A committed and driven Technical sales Professional, ideally from the lubricants sector who approaches their work with energy, enthusiasm and smart thinking,
- Proven ability to prospect, negotiate and close deals,
- Strong time management, organizational and prioritization skills,
- Strong and persuasive communication skills (written and oral),
- Strong computer skills (MS Applications: Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent English Language (written and oral),