وظائف شاغرة لدى البنك العربي في قسم المحاسبة
Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- Ensure that blacklists are duly updated on Arab Bank SafeWatch servers, including communicating updates and changes to various blacklists
- Assist in research to render appropriate advise on the various sanctions programs
- Communicate blacklists changes and ensure local lists are updated to be consistent with Group Regulatory Compliance Head Office’s Anti Money Laundry(AML)/ Countering Financing of Terrorism (CFT) blacklists.
- Monitor local and international requirements on the international sanctions websites for any updates related to sanctioned individuals and entities to ensure global blacklists are updated accordingly.
- Distribute communications to Arab Bank branches and subsidiaries, including updates on blacklist as appropriate and instructions to ensure local lists are amended accordingly.
- Receive, research, and respond to Arab Bank inquiries with respect to potential blacklist matches
- Build inquiries for the listed/ added names and circulates them to all countries to be checked on their database and investigated where necessary.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of information and documentation pertaining to high risk transactions.
- Provide communications to Compliance Managers related to AML developments, related regulatory changes, industry trends and best practices.
- Provide regular updates to management, and escalates significant issues when needed.
- Assume additional responsibilities and undertake any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum of two years of AML/ Operation’s experience.
- Working knowledge of AML regulations, line of business products and service as well as issues relevant to the line of business.
- Eagerness and ability to learn.
- Exposure to the financial services industry or background related to investigations a plus. Must possess strong organizational, research, and analytical skills as well as the ability to work under pressure, prioritize workload, and multi task.
- Ability to work both as part of a team as well as independently with instruction is critical.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.