وظائف شاغرة لدى البنك العربي في قسم شؤون الموظفين
Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- Analyze the proper utilization of existing human resources to meet Bank’s objectives by adopting best practice leveling and workload analysis techniques.
- Carry out Benchmark studies on banking workloads assessment to advice on optimum staffing level requirements in accordance with international benchmarks in cooperation with other HR Centers of expertise.
- Prepare projections of workforce requirements in liaison with Functions.
- Prepare HR budget in liaison with finance division and managing the implementation of headcount Budget
- Review the job description standards, and ensure that it reflects jobs requirements and specifications.
- Validate requests for rotation, transfers and movement of staff across the bank’s functions.
- Review the organization structures to ensure that they reflect strategic and functional purposes.
- Define the proper proficiency levels of technical and behavioral competencies for all jobs across the bank.
- Review signature requests and grant authorization based on Policies and Procedures.
University degree in HR or any related field from a recognized university.
8 -10 years of experience in HR with a leading multinational company with at least 3 years in a relevant position.
- Excellent Command in Arabic and English.
- Managerial Skills.
- Strong Interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Understanding line of business plans and objectives.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.