وظائف شاغرة لدى الاونروا براتب 710 دينار في الاقسام الادارية
UNITED NATIONS RELIEF AND WORKS AGENCY
FOR PALESTINE REFUGEES IN THE NEAR EAST
UNRWA is the United Nations agency responsible for the protection, care and human development of a population of some 4.7 million Palestine refugees living in the Gaza Strip, the West Bank, Jordan, Lebanon and the Syrian Arab Republic. UNRWA is committed to assisting Palestine refugees in maintaining a decent standard of living, acquiring appropriate knowledge and skills, enjoying the fullest possible extent of human rights, and leading a long and healthy life. UNRWA is the largest UN operation in the Middle East with more than 29,000 staff. Most of these staff is refugees themselves, working directly to benefit their communities – as teachers, doctors, nurse or social workers. UNRWA is seeking to employ a qualified:
Registrar and Alumni Officer
Vacancy Announcement Number
Fixed Term Appointment
1 year (extendable)
Monthly Salary JD 710. Other benefits include Provident Fund contribution (15% of basic salary paid by the Agency), medical insurance. Dependency benefits are subject to eligibility.
Station Training Centres
Issue Date 17 October 2018
Deadline for Applications 30 October 2018
Place in the Organisation
The incumbent is responsible to the Principal of the Training Centre.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
In accordance with Agency policy and procedures, the incumbent:
· Is responsible for all matters related to the admission and registration of trainees by drafting recruitment announcements and receiving, checking and processing students’ applications in accordance with established criteria;
· Participates in the interview panels, prepares minutes of the selection meetings and the final candidates lists; arranges referral of selected students to medical examination and prepares and maintains all relevant documentation;
· Coordinates with the Student Counselor the induction of new trainees;
· Maintains and reviews trainees attendance records and briefs the Principal on excessive absenteeism in accordance with relevant regulations;
· Maintains trainees grade records and prepares reports thereon as required;
· Coordinates placement of graduates with the Placement and Career Guidance Officer; maintains and updates their employment status, drafts correspondence and prepares statistical reports as required;
· Performs such other duties as may be assigned
· A university degree in Business Administration or in a subject related to the Training Centre curricula.
· Four years’ experience in a student registration department in a university or a community college, or six years’ experience in teaching or educational administration.
· Competency in computer skills.
· Good command of spoken and written English and Arabic, with good drafting ability.
· Successful completion of a course of at least one year duration in Education of Educational Psychology or Guidance and Counselling.
· Some experience in counselling and guidance.
· Communication and Team work
· Problem Solving
· Working under pressure
· Leadership and management
When the minimum requirements are not fully met, the concerned Director may exceptionally substitute part of the unmet requirements with a combination of relevant academic qualifications, additional professional training and progressive relevant work experience.
NB: Work experience alone or formal qualifications with no relevant work experience are not considered an acceptable combination.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to register at http://jobs.unrwa.org by creating a personal profile and completing an UNRWA Personal History Form. Please note that UNRWA only accepts degrees from accredited educational institutions. Only applications received through http://jobs.unrwa.org will be considered. Due to the large number of applications received, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted. Please ensure that the e-mail address that you will indicate in your Personal History Profile is accurate, candidates shortlisted for test or interview will only be contacted by e-mail. No follow up phone calls will be made.
The United Nations does not charge fees at any stage of the recruitment process (application, testing, interviewing, etc). The United Nations does not concern itself with information related to bank accounts.
For guidance on how to prepare for competency-based interviews, please visit: https://careers.un.org/lbw/home.aspx?viewtype=AYI”
UNRWA encourages applications from qualified and experienced women.
UNRWA welcomes applications from qualified candidates with disabilities.
This vacancy notice is open to internal and external candidates. As an Area post, preference will be given to local candidates already based in the duty station of the post.
UNRWA is a United Nations organization whose staff are expected to uphold the highest standards of integrity, neutrality and impartiality. This includes respect for human rights, for diversity, and for non-violent means of dealing with all kinds of conflict. UNRWA staff are expected to uphold these values at all times, both at work and outside. Only persons who fully and unconditionally commit to these values should consider applying for UNRWA jobs. UNRWA is a non- smoking work environment.
The Agency reserves the right not to make an appointment, to make an appointment at a lower grade, or to make an appointment with a modified job description.
On appointment, all individuals will be asked to sign a self-attestation, confirming that they have not committed, been convicted of, or prosecuted for, any criminal offence and that they have not been involved, by act or omission, in the commission of any violation of international human rights law or international humanitarian law.
Date of issue: 17 October 2018