A Smile, Common Sense, Passion for home furnishing, and Leadership; that’s what we need in SYH Jordan – a company that believes in developing business through our Co-Workers.
Our energy comes from creating a better everyday life for the many people.
We simply recruit based on Values, Competence, Potential for growth, and Diversity.
PURPOSE OF THE FUNCTION
- To achieve an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping and buying experience that leads to increased sales and sustained long-term profitability.
- To create satisfied customers in an efficient and effective way by using all media and sales channels available in order to attract and encourage more customers to visit more often and buy more. This is achieved by optimizing the sales priorities using commercial activities and securing the right forecasts.
- The main responsibilities are to ensure satisfied customers, develop and execute sales steering and selling the IKEA way.
Your tasks will include:
- Achieve the Sales and GM goals in order to reach the sales targets as defined in the business plan.
- Ensure your shopkeepers understand the multichannel retail environment they are working in and know how to use this in the best and most commercial way for different customers.
- Analyze the qualitative performance of your store using IKEA research tools to improve the IKEA mechanical sales system and easy buying process through all channels
- Work closely with the Logistics manager to secure that the sales forecasts are adapted to the sales patterns in order to achieve an optimal goods flow.
- Work together with the Communication and Interior Design team to secure the optimal range presentation.
- Contribute to the planning, execution and follow-up of the store’s commercial calendars and the marketing activities calendar to ensure availability of products in close relationship with the Logistics department.
- Understand life at home in your Primary market Area
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Knowledge of IKEA Brand, Culture and Values, concept, vision and business idea.
- Broad IKEA commercial and sales experience.
- Good Knowledge of IKEA range.
- Understanding local market, customers and the strengths & weaknesses of local competition.
- Ability to set budgets, implement action plans and follow up goals.
- A proven record of strong and successful leadership.
- Good English & Computer skills at business level.
- Capacity to commit and deliver to strict timelines.
- Passion about doing the best for customers in order to grow.
This position is full-time and is located in Jordan. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV – in English by Sunday 2nd Dec. 2018 and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.