وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة امداد في قسم المحاسبة
Accountant – Jordan
Maintain accounting records of A/R, A/P, inventory and GL, review trial balance, ensure implementing applicable accounting policies and procedures, and ensure accounts are always accurate and up to date. Oversee accounts receivable, review sales contracts, and coordinate with auditors. Execute end of month procedures on time. Coordinate with all administration tasks required.
Accounting and Finance
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording of revenues and expenses before posting.
- Ensure posting is up to date, payments to vendors, and collection from customers are followed up properly and on time.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Review and verify entries of A/R, A/P and GL and post them. Review all accruals including employees’ benefits.
- Ensure expenses are in line with the company’s policy.
- Review sales contracts and ensure collection from customers as per the terms of the contract.
- Oversee accounts receivable, ensure posting of sales invoices on time, and follow up on accounts receivable, ensure collection is done on time and the payments are deposited in the bank.
- Review monthly accruals, amortization, and depreciation.
- Ensure complying with month end and year end closing procedures.
- Respond to inquiries, acts as a liaison between related departments.
- Perform duties with attention to details and accuracy. Maintain problem-solving skills.
- Cooperate with auditors of the company.
- Assist in preparing and review reports preparation and consolidation.
- Assist in stocktaking
- Update Government Fees Report for all external entities in support of all operations admin work; MOL, Immigration, Chamber of Commerce etc.
- Source, Negotiate or Manage various office contracts/agreements; Tenancy Renewal, Insurance (Premises & Vehicle), License Renewal, Registration etc.
- Obtain flight, hotel, & car hire quotations and arrange bookings as per P&P.
- Manage administration tasks in a timely manner, and communicate and coordinate with internal departments & Management effectively and efficiently.
- Supervise consumption of office supplies & orders (Stationary, Pantry, and Hygiene – Goods & Services).
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries & create reports for management to reflect.
- Arrange & Schedule meetings and assist with numerous administrative tasks relating to smooth office operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Accounting or any equivalent degree
- Minimum 4-7 years of Accounting experience (preferably in product based or Retailing company)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Experience in ERP systems
- Bilingual (Arabic, and English) is a must
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong communication skills in writing and verbal
- Team player, ability to work well under pressure
- Interact and blend well with management and colleagues