are required for a full-time position, as per the following qualifications:
• The ideal candidate must be male
• BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
• Minimum 3 years in handling accounting senior position most preferably with NGOs.
• Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
• Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) will be preferred
• Strong experience in producing & managing Programs Budgeting.
• Familiarity with financial accounting statements
• Experience in managing funds & financial requirements for Donors & Programs.
• Strong background in Tax Law
• Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like QuickBooks
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Fluent in English
If you meet the above qualifications, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please be sure to include “Senior Accountant” in the Subject Line maximum by 14th Jan 2019.
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design