This position will be responsible for day-to-day support of systems and 3rd party software that manage current or future business processes, plan and coordinates activities that support end user application of enterprise information technology systems and ensure their effective and efficient use.
Role and Responsibilities
· Support of software and processes related to new and existing business systems.
· Work directly with end-users to identify, investigate and resolve technical issues across 3rd party and internal applications.
· Monitor system issues and work with the product teams to resolve.
· Perform basic configuration and requirements to facilitate new functionalities.
· Build reports and/or data extraction to support business processes
· Ensure all system issues are logged, prioritized and tracked through the resolution stage.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or other related fields.
· Basic knowledge in Structured Query Language (SQL).
· Proper communication skills.
· Exemplary attendance and punctuality.
· Willing to learn and develop.
Fresh Graduate or up to three-year experience.
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design