Location-Amman ,Amman (JO-AM) ,Jordan (JO)
Job ID -522
The HR Shared Services Supervisor is responsible to implement/ apply the shared service model for the regions that are under the umbrella of the HR Shared services; services that include but not limited to hiring processes, compensation and benefits policies, payroll services, absence control, termination procedures and various administrative work for all local and international locations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as a point of contact for the employees in the headquarters, stations in the regions, and service providers.
- Follow up on a daily basis on unopened and pending cases on GCS and make sure to respond and process requests that come to the HRSS platforms such as GCS / SF or any related systems as well as support employees on day-to-day policy related queries within the timeframes and SLAs stated in the SOPs
- Develop and monitor Standard Operating Procedures to ensure high quality and consistent service delivery as well as compliance with the local laws and regulations.
- Ensure compliance with internal control standards and implement procedures to ensure efficiency, data integrity as well as integration with other service lines for each country.
- Bring together efforts at all service lines levels to ensure proper coordination, flow and maintenance of employee data (on-boarding, records updates, status and personnel changes, benefit deductions, etc.) in Success Factors and any other related internally used information technology systems.
- Stay current on any changes in labor laws, immigration requirements, policies and procedures and develop appropriate communications relative to these changes.
- Support the internal audit, external and government audits and prepare recurring and ad-hoc reports as needed.
- Create trackers/ control sheet and ensure they are always up to date with accurate information and they are properly used
- Ensure data accuracy on all types of letters issued to the employees
- Process monthly payroll with the utmost accuracy as well as recommending and implementing the appropriate actions that helps minimize the margin of error.
- Liaise with insurance companies or the third party administration for proper claims management, addition and deletion.
- Suggest cost containment recommendations for every service line while ensuring low tolerance to fines.
- Undertake any project work relevant to the activities of the Shared Services Centre and appropriate to the grade handled by each member
- Manage time-off for the team members, as well as ensure proper handover and service continuity
- Conduct a weekly team meeting to discuss updates, challenges, recommendations, etc.
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business andconsumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.