IGCC Group is looking for a “Procurement Officer” to join our Procurement & Supply Chain Division (Amman office), this position will be Responsible for performing day to day purchasing, logistics and quality operations including preparing purchasing orders, Delivery Documents for equipment, and other goods in compliance to applied policies and procedures.
• Perform the assigned duties as per the set policies and procedures to achieve the operations department goals.
• Implement all purchasing plans to achieve operations department goals.
• Prepare and issue purchase orders for needed materials and equipment.
• Perform all required purchasing transactions and attach required documents in order to complete the processes smoothly.
• Follow up with the suppliers for the delivery time.
• Upload purchasing orders details including vendors, quantities, and prices into databases.
• Prepare and maintain purchasing records and price lists.
• Identify transaction issues and compile banking information, invoices, and OA.
• Ensure that all purchasing transactions adhere to applied policies and procedures.
• Keep the database up to date.
• Coordinate with logistics and warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
• Coordinate with finance department to issues required invoices at the specific time.
• Prepare and submit required weekly reports including purchasing processes to the Purchasing Supervisor.
• Perform any other tasks related to the job assigned by the direct manager.
• Implement the annual logistics plan to support the overall strategic objectives of the company.
• Suggest new suppliers and shipping methods to ensure cost-effectiveness and timely delivered of shipments.
• Maintain the transportation and delivering tools to all materials by giving the right recommendations on the scheduled dates of shipping and delivery.
• Review all delivery and shipping documents and ensure the eligibility of the documents with the documentary requirement at the destination port.
• Ensure that the received packages are in good conditions and report and solve any shortage, overage, and damages by communicating with Local Procurement and coordinate the delivery process carried out by the local team.
Job Requirements (not limited to):
• 2-3 years in Procurement or similar role.
• bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering, Logistics Sciences or any similar major.
• English fluency is a must.
• Ability to handle the workload and to attend conference calls after working hours.
• Knowledge of INCOTERMS, Shipping, Customs, and Clearing procedures.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple activities.
Interested Candidates can send their Resume to the below email, mentioning the title “Procurement Officer” in the subject line:email@example.com
*Only Candidates who have the required qualifications will be contacted for a first interview.
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design