وظائف شاغرة لدى LingoArt
مطلوب مدربين لغة انجليزية
LingoArt Center for Languages and Training is seeking to hire an English Language Training. The applicant is preferably to be a resident of Gardens (Wasfi Al Tal) Street and the surrounding areas. Students are adults and Teens of both genders. The Center is opening a new branch in the middle of the Gardens Street. The center should operate very soon.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in English language or equivalent degree if the applicant is native speaker.
2. English Language proficiency level of C1 or above.
3. Minimum of 3 year training experience.
4. TEFL or TESOL certificate is an added privilege.
5. Computer and MS office very good commands.
6. Familiar with the education technology tools.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons.
• Preparing training materials
• helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions
• Checking and assessing pupils’ work and exams
• Organizing and running specialist courses
• Attending social events
• Excellent spoken and written language skills
• Clear diction
• Technology Enthusiast
• Saturday through Thursday
• From 12 PM to 08:00 PM
Salary and remuneration
• Salary is determined upon phone interview.
• Native speakers will be granted work permit and 1-year residency (more details will be provided)
• Overtime is due after 6 hours/day of teaching and is paid.
* Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV to the following email (mentioning the vacant in the subject):