مطلوب مدخل بيانات للعمل لدى منظمة World Vision International
تعلن World Vision International – Jordan في عمان – الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
1-Youth Empowered Consultant
World Vision International – Jordan:
Join and be part of a global relief, development and advocacy NGO, dedicated to work with children, families & communities to overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision International was established in 1950 & operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we do not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Position: Youth Empowered Consultant
Scope of work:
Youth Empowered Training was designed to equip youth participants (aged 18-25 years) with the necessary skills required to guide them into their career paths. It includes 3 modules namely; employability skills, personal and interpersonal skills, and entrepreneurship skills.
Participants from Irbid and Ramtha will be enrolled in trainings upon 3 cycles. Each cycle is done over 2 consecutive weeks during which the participants receive 50 training hours using the Youth Empowered curriculum which serves as a tool to empower youth with employability and soft skills in order to prepare them for the employment and entrepreneurship markets.
The consultant will be covering for the maternity leave of the Livelihood Field Officer in the period from Mar 10 to Apr 20, 2019. during that period, the consultant will deliver two cycles of trainings; each consists of 2 weeks directly with 70-75 participants (each cycle consisting of 30-35 participants).
Youth Empowered Consultant ToRs:
- Deliver Youth Empowered training curriculum directed to youth beneficiaries in Northern Jordan.
- Perform pre and post evaluations with beneficiaries in target locations.
- Provide summary of training outcomes and observations to Livelihood Field Officer for hand-over purposes.
The consultant should be,
- a certified professional trainer with a valid certificate.
- has proven experience working with youth in a similar context
- has worked at least 3 years as a trainer – whether freelance or full time.
- is familiar with Youth Empowered training modules.
- is knowledgeable in dealing with youth from different cultures and backgrounds.
If you are Jordanian and meet our requirements, please submit your resume with a covering letter, only applications submitted via our website are accepted.
2- Data entry Freelancer/NOUR
· Prepare, Compile and Sort Documents for Data Entry.
· Check Source Documents for Accuracy.
· Verify Data and Correct Data Where Necessary.
· Obtain Further Information for Incomplete Documents.
· Update Data and Delete Unnecessary Files.
· Combine and Rearrange Data from Source Documents Where Required
· Enter Data from Source Documents into Prescribed Computer Database, Files and Forms
· Transcribe Information into Required Electronic Format
· Check Completed Work for Accuracy.
· Store Completed Documents.
· Scan the documents
· Maintain Logbooks or Records of Activities and Tasks.
· Respond to Requests for Information and Access Relevant Files from Project Coordinator and DME Officer.
· Print Information When Required.
· Comply with Data Integrity and Security Policies.
· Prepare A List of Kindergarten Equipment and Stationery Supplies.