وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة fine
The job holder is responsible for organizing and managing various Talent Acquisition & Leadership Development activities and initiatives within the company, to ensure attracting, engaging, retaining talents which all in return support achieving the company’s overall strategy.
- Plan and implement company’s talent acquisition strategy
- Manage recruitment and selection processes in addition to conduct sourcing activities to fill open positions
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees
- Communicate regularly with HR head to get a clear view of company’s hiring needs and organizational goals
- Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry
- Monitor, measure and report talent management plans and progress within the agreed timeframe
- Establish training plans through training needs assessments and skills gap
- Supervise the implementation of the performance management process for all Jordan employees
- Monitor employees’ engagement and satisfaction levels and recommend actions/ plans
- Manage and oversee the adopted HRMS and endure the full and effective utilization for related business unites
- Develop and implement rewards and recognition activities across all departments and measure the effectiveness of those activities
- Facilitate the internal communication within Jordan companies and ensure its consistency
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field
- A certified professional in Human Resources is a plus
- 4-6 years’ experience in related field
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Excellent skills in all Microsoft office programs.