وظائف شاغرة لدى البنك العربي
IT System Administrator – (19000052)
Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- Ensuring AS400 services continuity
- Efficient AS/400 support to centers.
- Developing documentation ex. operating manuals for AS/400 systems
- Adopting technical and security controls.
- Monitoring and tuning systems performance
- AS400 platforms OS upgrades and PTFs installations.
- Ensure abidance with system administration standards to ensure most efficient and reliable environmental aspects of AS400 including recoverability, integrity, security, availability, performance.
- Contribute to the implementation of projects and initiatives related to IT systems administration in line with the industry best practices and Risk and Regulatory requirements, and Identify best practice solutions (H/W,S/W) to automate / enhance AS400 administration procedures, or to resolve audit findings.
- Provide first / second line of technical support and expertise to different group entities for all AS400 systems and dependent solutions where applicable and needed
- Adherence and compliance to all IT PnPs and work actively to close all related audit findings
- Development of standard scripts per system platform to automate daily/periodic administration or diagnostics procedures
- Follow up AS400 vulnerabilities and close it
- Participate in roll out projects in Arab Bank plc countries in accordance with institutional and departmental goals
- Patches and fixes, system enhancements, log monitoring, and system technical controls.
- Provide remote AS400 administration when needed.
- Support operation and management of all system administration tools as security tools(Detect IT) , MIMIX replication and performance monitoring.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering from a recognized university
- 2 years up to6 years of experience in a related job function
- Good working knowledge of IBM iSeries system hardware.
- Good understanding of software upgrade/migration process & backup solutions.
- Good knowledge of AS400 security, backup & recovery, capacity planning and performance tuning.
- Strong skills in networking concepts (TCP/IP)
- Experience in LPAR technologies.
- MIMIX experience is a plus.
- BRMS experience is a plus.
- Equation knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to work in a team, Verbal & written communication.
- Inquisitiveness and willingness to learn new technology
- Any certification in above skills is a plus
: IT-Information Technology