Scope of Work:Insure the implementation of Sales Best Practices Tools across all sales channels internally and in the field; Develop sales team capabilities by leading the implementation and sustainment of field ready sales best practice tools. Leading sales training agenda and deliver & facilitate training for frontline team.Key Accountabilities:
- Working closely with Sales Capability Manager to develop the implementation plans for all sales tools initiatives as per AOP ”Annual Operating plan”
- Lead the implementation & sustainability of sales / BPT’s”Best practices tools” agenda for the sales team.
- Lead sales training agenda with alignment of SCM, & HR.
- Deliver / facilitate sales trainings to all sales units.
- Track the implementation after sales training.
- Own and prepare the on-boarding schedule for new sales Dept. hires. Support channel managers, TDSs as they are training and coach their reports.
- Responsible of implementing / audit ATU “advantage Territory University” (health check/ field check) across all Traditional trade
- Track best practices results (process measures, performance KPIs, etc.).
- Review & analyse the market share by package,brand & channels on a monthly basis to submit implementation plans accordingly and TU objectives.
- Maintain a presence in the field to follow up on implementation.
- Highlights strong performance & identifies areas of improvement. Track and report routes productivity KPI’s.