he Warehouse Senior officer position is a senior position reporting to the Procurement & Logistics Manager; S/he is required to organize and manage all the operations in the storeroom. In this position, the storekeeper shall play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of the stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.This is a full-time position. Standard days and hours of work are Sunday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. However, this position might involve staying afterhours for the receipt or handing goods, also, the position requires the physical ability to lift heavy items above and below shoulder height, and perform continuous standing, walking, reaching, and bending.Warehouse Senior Officer Job Responsibilities:
1. Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the store
2. Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report those to the concerned party
3. Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
4. Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
5. Coordinate the handling of the movement of equipment,
6. Plans and performs work that involves ordering, receiving, inspecting, returning, unloading, shelving, packing, labelling, delivering, and maintaining a perpetual inventory of forms, office supplies, and various types of equipment.
7. May participate in the selection, training and supervision of subordinates, when applicable.
8. Prepare and maintain routine records;
9. Estimate department needs;
10. Determine the quality and quantity of materials received in relation to prescribed specifications;
11. Work under pressure;
12. Organize and prioritize work;
13. Perform any required job of his/her direct manager.