The HR Shared Services Processor’s responsibility is to attend to all requests coming through the HRSS platforms and to ensure proper closure of cases in a timely mannerDuties and Responsibilities:HRSS processor duties and responsibilities are but not limited to:• Enter transactions and data on the HR systems accordance with established quality and accuracy standards
• Follow up on raised requests especially stalled ones by coordinating with concerned personnel insuring all requests are actioned in a timely and consistent manner.
• Ensure compliance with internal control standards and implement procedures to ensure efficiency, data integrity as well as integration with other service lines for each country.
• Stay current on any changes in labour laws, immigration requirements, policies and procedures.
• Comply with internal control standards and procedures to ensure efficiency, data integrity as well as integration with other service lines for each country.
• Maintain and regularly update the employee data in SuccessFactors and any other related internally used information technology systems.
• Continuously update the trackers/ control sheet and ensure accuracy of the information.
• Respond, process requests, follow up, and close cases that reach the HRSS platform such as Helpdesk as well support employees on day-to-day queries within the timescales and Service Level Agreements (SLA) stated in the Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs).
• Establish a positive rapport with colleagues and Employees ensuring communicating information clearly and appropriately.
• Execute and follow the exact procedures and steps mentioned in the SOPs while completing assigned tasks insuring no delays that might result in penalties or fines.
• Support and assist the HRSS Supervisor and Team Members with various HRSS projects as needed.
• Comply with the company policies and procedures regarding the operation of services.