– Bachelor’s degree in IT , Software Engineering, or any related IT experience.
– 8+ years experience, 3 years in Robotic Process Automation technical design and project delivery experience (e.g UiPath RPA)
– Complete the UiPath Architecture and infrastructure courses or any similar technology for RPA.
– Excellent knowledge in Programming Languages C# , .Net , Java, SQL server , Oracle SQL/PLSQL, Oracle Forms, Tools & Utilities, and UNIX / Linux, J2EE , WEB Development.
Certificates in RPA Architecture field (e.g. UiPath) is a must.
– Designs, guides and enables the construction of hardware and software applications utilizing RPA solution, including infrastructure, operating systems, security, and scalability with Orange Standards.
– Works with Security and development groups to ensure that corporate standards are communicated and maintained (security, networking, tools, etc.).
– Identifies technology solutions for business requirements which are consistent with Orange business and technology environment. Provides technical advice and quantification of technical risks to business partners.
– Makes recommendations regarding architectural solutions and creates artifacts such as models, diagrams and component documents including creation of solution design documents (SDD) and technical design documents (TDD).
– Assists with resolution of technical problems .
– Design system test plan and test cases, Analyze test data to decide on further testing.
– Develop, manage time and resources, and make estimations for new change requests.
– Perform a proper system documentation for RPA solution.
Thorough understanding of the IT industry (e.g., emerging technologies, industry standards, support services, architectures, open-source initiatives, systems design and systems integration).
– Degree in computer science , engineering with minimum 10 years of experience in related field
– 5+ years of DevOps Manager or related experience managing critical enterprise systems in production, with a demonstrated understanding of DevOps and technical quality control processes, artifacts and tools
– DevOps Leader (DOL)® certificate is a must
– Possesses expert technical understanding of the intersection of development and operations (DevOps), monitoring and management tools, and deployment processes and tools
– Expert knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment methodologies.
– Hands-on knowledge implementing relevant technologies:
– Build systems – Jenkins, Bamboo, Gradle, Maven;
– Source control and code management – GitHub, Bitbucket;
– Automation and configuration management technologies – Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Vagrant;
– Automated testing – Selenium, Cucumber, Tosca;
– Web / application servers – NGINX, Clojure, Node, Go;
– Public Cloud – AWS, Azure, GCP;
– PaaS – Heroku, Google App Engine, Cloud Foundry;
– Containers – Docker, Kubernetes;
– Operational monitoring – Dynatrace, AppDynamics, New Relic, Splunk;
– Application security and Vault technologies – Sonarqube, Fortify, Hashicorp Vault, AWS Certificate Manager;
– API gateways.
– Experience in mobile apps development for iOS and Android
– A track record as a coach, mentor, and developer of talent
– An ability to drive to big picture goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
– An ability to quickly identify and drive to the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints
– Demonstrated ability in people management, strategic planning, risk management, change management, and project management
– Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
– Experience working with quality management approaches, techniques, and principles
– Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
– Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
– Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills, and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships
– Strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high quality work, both personally and at a team level
– Experience administering, troubleshooting, deploying, and configuring Linux
Possesses high level understanding in the areas of web application programming, content management systems, API, databases, and system design