Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate holds a College/diploma degree or equivalent . Have very good experience with Information Management and Data Management, detail oriented, in addition to good reporting and analytical skills.
We are particularly looking for a positive individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills, who can build trust and confidently navigate both internally and externally at different levels, to have the ability to analyse data and trends for informed decisions and Capacity building skills, and able to handle high workload with minimum supervision.
In this position, you will join highly motivated and expert staff who are making a difference to the most vulnerable people in the world’s biggest displacement crisis.
Role Specific Information
The Livelihoods project team is hiring an information management team leader to support with the data management and labourer payment requirements for the Cash for Work (CFW) project being carried out by NRC in northern Jordan. The IM Team Leader will work closely with field staff to ensure all relevant participant information, attendance, payments, and reporting systems are running effectively and efficiently. In addition, this position will be focusing on payment for CFW beneficiaries and Social Security payment. This position will involve field work and travel between the various project sites.
- Implement plan of action for delegated portfolio of Core Competency projects (activities, budget and project documentation).
- Day to day follow of progress in project implementation.
- Ensure compliance with NRC policies, Core Competency tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need, and explore and asses new and better ways to assist.
- Promote and share ideas for technical improvement.
- Prepare periodic progress reports and other documents.
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer of key skills.
- Liaison and collaborate with relevant local authorities and stakeholders.
- Promote the rights of internally displaced/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy.
- Collect, Clean, and Organize data related to CFW participant information, attendance, salary sheets, and key project indicators.
- Systematically review and evaluate the daily salary payment systems (on site and in office) and generate needed solutions
- Deliver regular internal updates on key project indicators, progress, and forecasting
- Manage the payment process for all CFW beneficiaries including Social Security payments.
- Management of 3 IM officer
- Conduct additional qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis as requested by the project manager
- Ensure NRC’s data protection policy is being applied to all activities and staff are aware of the specific data protection protocols
- Train relevant project staff on data collection and field level quality control measures
- Liaise with NRC’s Monitoring and Evaluation staff to ensure reporting requirements are met
- Develop user-friendly visual analytics including infographics, dashboards, and graphing
Contract period: Through to 31 December 2019 (Renewal based on funding and performance)
Salary/benefits: 1347 JOD (subject to social security and Income tax)
Duty station: Irbid
NRC may be required to verify the identity of its partners and to check that its partners have not been involved in illegal activities.
NRC reserves the right to use electronic screening tools for this purpose.
B: Please enter your specific city of residency in Jordan in your application.
To review the Job Description, please download it by clicking on the “Job Description” hyperlink showed below under the related documents field.
NRC does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training or any other fees). Offers of employment or job openings with requests for payment of fees are fraudulent. Victims of such scams should report them to their local law enforcement authorities for appropriate action.