وظائف طبية و ادارية شاغرة لدى منظمة طبية في الاردن
تعلن الهيئة الطبية الدولية في عمان والازرق عن حاجتها الى ما يلي :
1- Project Officer
Scope of Work:
- Assist community projects coordinator to ensure that a high-quality program is delivered.
- Compile the volunteer wages on monthly bases from the field team.
- Place relevant PRs for the projects and follow up with procurement team and other relevant teams.
- Follow up on all SRF forms, COSs, MEMOs with relevant departments using existing tracking sheet, and provide monthly updates.
- Follow up on the “cash for protection package” with finance, technical team and field team to ensure a better quality of service.
- Maintain a professional relationship with staff and center staff.
- Transmit IMC vision and turn it to implemented strategies in the center.
- Help to prepare monthly budget and control expenses.
- Conduct all essential and ongoing training in PFA, IASC and case management.
- Create a positive team atmosphere and motivate the staff effectively.
- Assist in the development and oversight of daily activities.
- Quality assurance for different activities of the project.
- Attend all meetings with partners and stakeholders in the field if needed
This job description is subject to periodic review and adjustment in order to achieve IMC’s goals in Jordan, and any changes to JD will be discussed and agreed between signed below.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- University degree in any development, humanitarian and health or psychosocial related subject.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in INGOs
- Knowledge of and experience working with the mental health, psychological and health sector
- Ability to work in a community setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within different cultural environments.
- Ability to work within a team structure or in isolation, flexible, and can cope with stressful workloads and working with limited resources.
- Arabic speaker with very good spoken and written English
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility and ability to work under stress
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel
Code of Conduct
It is our shared responsibility and obligation to prevent matters involving Sexual Exploitation & Abuse, Trafficking in Persons, Child Safeguarding and any suggested violation to our Code of Conduct, which may involve Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption or Harassment. If you see, hear or are made aware of any suggested activities then you have an obligation to report.
Compliance & Ethics
Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout International Medical Corps. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’ and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards. Conducts work with the highest level of integrity. Communicates these values to staff and to partners and requires them to adhere to these values.
International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran.
This job description is subject to periodic review and adjustment in order to achieve International Medical Corps goals in Jordan, and any changes to the job description will be discussed and agreed
2- X- Ray Technician
- As an X-ray technician, you receive instruction from doctors regarding the x-ray patients require.
You are responsible for getting clear imaging results, which requires proper use of the equipment and keeping patients calm and informed throughout the x-ray procedure.
If a patient has any question or concerns about the procedure, you can provide answers and assistance.
You must comply with the safety regulation involving the use of radiation to protect yourself, patients and other staff members from over-exposure to radiation.
- To lessen radiation risks, you will use a technique called patient-shielding,
Which involves placing lead shields or aprons on parts of a patient`s body that aren`t being photographed.
Alternatively, you may adjust x-ray beams so they cover a limited area.
You must also position the radiographic machinery so it is at a proper distance, angle and height from the patient.
Other duties include keeping equipment in good working order, maintaining patient records and developing exposed radiographs.
- You may use portable x-ray equipment to conduct x-rays in patients` hospital rooms.
Minimum Qualification Required :
- BA dgree related to radiology imaging field.
- Licensed to practice in jordan
- 2-5 years of experience .
3- Mental Health Case Manage
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize the development of initial care plan with focus on any immediate safety concerns.
- Monitor on-going care plan development with special attention to safety issues and stabilizing the family from the effects of domestic violence.
- Establish long-term goals in case planning, which can include family stability.
- Establish short-term goals and include steps to address safety and immediate family stability.
- Ensure that all care plan activities have time lines and support services.
- Coordinate the provision of social services to patients, families, and significant others to enable these parties to deal with the impact of illness on individual family functioning and to achieve maximum benefits from healthcare services.
- Serve as a client Advocate.
- Enhance a collaborative relationship to maximize the client’s and family’s ability to make
- Conduct review for appropriate utilization of services from admission through discharge/termination.
- Evaluate client satisfaction and quality of care provided.
- Ensure involvement of local authorities, community leaders, and community groups in creating community network which increase access to better health and social services for vulnerable population of Jordan.
- Contribute to the case management file, including assessments, treatment plan and quality assurance measures (HoNOS) and client functioning scale.
- Provide regular updates and reports to senior management staff as required; contribute to donor reports and internal IMC reports as required
- Perform other job-related duties as requested by Supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in nursing.
- Relevant experience within the same field
- NGO’s experiences preferable