وظائف شاغرة لدى شركة ام اس فارما في الاردن
Job Description and Requirements
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actualize business objectives through setting and implementing IT strategies and processes in line with the corporate IT strategy, that facilitate and enhance internal communication, reporting and high productivity.
- Formulate, oversee and audit design & maintenance of IT infrastructure architecture, standards, and software systems, and recommend improvements that will allow the Company to capitalize on captive knowledge, increase efficiency and respond promptly to market and future growth needs.
- Oversee IT user support services ensuring the Company receives prompt and responsive technological assistance and help when required and that users’ queries and needs are appropriately addressed.
- Formulate, develop and continually review IT policies and procedures, monitor compliance and consistency in the approach to IT related matters, ensuring that staff understand the application of those in their own work areas.
- Formulate, gain agreement on, monitor and control the IT Department’s operational and investment budget ensuring the efficient and effective utilization of resources, minimization of cost and the availability of needed resources when required.
- BSc in MIS or Computer Science.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in networks administration, system administration, MS products, Linux platform.
- Helpdesk and troubleshooting experience is required.
- MSSQL server development and administration is desirable.
- ERP experience is desirable.
- Proficiency in spoken, written and read English and Arabic.