1- Mobile Android Developer
Design, develop, and test mobile applications on android platform.
– Testing, deployment, and maintenance of mobile applications and web services
– Responsible for the development of mobile application, mobile libraries and SDKs
– will be involved on different type’s of development, either proof of concept, product or custom development
– Conceive and propose software development solutions regarding the technical and functional needs of the project.
– Ensure the features are functionally and technically compliant with the specs, providing unit/integration tests
– Improve the UX along a new feature developmen
– Responsible of unit/function/system testing
– must be able to work with an agile team and contribute to its success.
Bachelor degree in computer science or Computer Engineering with 0 up to 3 years of experience in related field.
– Experience in Android Mobile Application Development
– Experience in Development with Node.js
– Experience in Single Page Web App Frameworks (Angular.js, Angular, React.js, Vue.js etc).
– Baskic understandin in (Kotlin ,Java, Android, OOP, Angular ,Java Script, XML,HTML, CSS Native and Hybrid, Applications, SQL, Restful API’s)
– Some basics in Android domains such as: Audio, Graphics and /or Connectivity.
– Working knowledge and experience with GITl,Jenkins/Hudson
– Experience with Agile methodologies as nice to have.
– Knowledge of mobile security and cryptography is an advantage,etc..
2- Quality Assurance Expert
Analyzing requirements from user stories to create test scripts (Given/When/Then) format,Define and execute test strategies, plans, estimations,Create effective testing artifacts (test scenarios, test cases, test scripts etc.) based on defined requirements,Develop reusable and modular automated test scripts,Be an active participant in the agile team by voicing and implementing lessons learned for following sprints (continuously enhance test cases based on lessons learned from previous sprints),Design, develop and implement test strategies and test approaches required for the project,Write detailed test cases to ensure optimal test coverage of software product features; Prepare traceability matrix to validate the test coverage,Understand product specification and verify if product behaves as expected across releases in multiple environments,Ability to analyze a specific problem reported, identify the root cause and generate a detailed report,Defining Environment requirements for scaling test execution,Handle and mentor QA team (mix of permanent and vendor staff),Liaise with central DevOps tools team and other DevOps leads to raise blocking issues and provide input into Book of Wor,Work closely with the PO to define acceptance criteria to ensure all aspects of a user story are tested, documented and approved,Encourage a culture of accountability for ensuring system has minimal defects and adheres to company standards,Provide feedback on what went wrong in current sprint and voice opinion and provide suggestions for process improvements and efficienciesk,Work closely with the PO to define acceptance criteria to ensure all aspects of a user story are tested, documented and approved,Encourage a culture of accountability for ensuring system has minimal defects and adheres to company standards,Provide feedback on what went wrong in current sprint and voice opinion and provide suggestions for process improvements and efficiencies.
3- Drupal Expert (Lead Drupal Developer)
Develop clean, efficient custom modules for the Drupal 8 content management system – Will be involved in all aspects of application development including interpreting requirements, design, development, maintenance and testing. – lead and collaborate with the design and UX team to formulate effective, fluid designs and transposing those requirements into a working theme. – Reviews and integrates all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements. – Works and coordinates with various Feature Teams to align requirements and solutions across the platform. – Identifies and analyzes project and technical risks & impacts; defines alternatives & prioritizations to remove roadblocks – Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management implementation. – Assist team members with challenging technical implementations – Use iterative/Agile methodology as needed or requested – Manage workload of junior developers and provide day-to-day leadership and coaching – Delegate implementation tasks to junior developer(s) and enforce deadlines. – Lead code-reviews and project retrospectives to maintain and produce high quality code.