Purpose of the job: Managing the product in order to maintain the product positioning in the market and manage the product profit for the company. Key Objectives: Manage the product in the market and to achieve the sales target with sales team and to manage the relationship with Head Office and to provide the sales team & distributor with all needed information about the product. Position Responsibilities:
1. Product management, SKU’s map planning and company profit.
2. Strategic planning, channels strategy, marketing knowledge for the Electronics products specially [Home Appliances] and price / product positioning.
3. Product / market development & analyses for B2C segments.
4. Monitoring the channels, distributor PSI [Purchase Sales Inventory], and competitions.
5. Making sure aging stock level is lowest at all times.
6. Analyze the distributors stock level and make sure their next coming order can be picked without hassle. This is required to ensure the forecast accuracy.
7 Ensure departmental KPI is improved a high satisfactory level by coordinating between other sales team members.
8. Updating DP on weekly basis after collecting the confirmed orders from Sales Coordinators.
9. Competitive analysis and controlling the selling price to distributor as well as retail price control. 10. Preparation for the launch of new products by planning old models clearance plan at channel level.
Skills Essential skills:
1. Business acumen.
2. Customer focus.
3. Creativity & innovation.
4. Drive for results.
5. Organizational agility.
6. Dealing with ambiguity.
Education, Experience & Language Skills:
1. Bachelor / Master Degree in business, Engineering or any related field.
2. Minimum 5 years experience in Product Manager Role, preferably in Consumer Electronics / Home Appliances.
3. Strong interpersonal skills and strong ability for communication and training.
4. Demonstrates a high level of organization and quality with Multitasks efficiency & priority setting.
5. Ability to communicate and respond to common inquiries from sales and logistics department, customers, or members of the business community. Ability to simplify and communicate complex concepts. In the whole process of recruitment, job applicants should be careful not to infringe the trade secret of the company which they have been/were working for
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design