BCI Group is Hiring Accountant – Account Receivables Job Summary: Follows up collections, prepares aging report, maintains customer accounts, and monitors customer approved credit limits. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensures all collection process is in accordance with the customer signed contracts limits.
• Processes invoices, statements and ensure timely collection of to all channels
• Ensures all cash receipts are correctly accounted for the outstanding receivable.
• Prepares weekly reports about outstanding and due date receivables.
• Prepares monthly sales invoices for operators.
• Issues credit note for customer according to the finance department policy.
• Issues confirmation letter for customer according AR policy.
• Prepares monthly aging report and recommends action to his/her direct supervisor. •
Monitors customers approved credit limits.
• Implements and enters all sales return on the system.
• Performs any other duties related to his job as assigned by the Direct Supervisor. Job Specifications: • Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or any related field.
• 0-2 years of related experience Interested Candidates please submit your CV Careers@bci.jo and mention Accountant – Account Receivables
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design