وظائف شاغرة لدى البنك العربي
Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, and release to play store and support.
- Drive & introduce SW development life cycle best practices including design patterns when developing mobile applications.
- Use software development best practices to write code that is clean, maintainable and testable.
- Working on below programing languages and tools:
- Java, Android SDK, Android Studio and Kotlin.
- Create Android applications based on UI/UX requirements and Mockups.
- Web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML).
- Strong objected oriented design and programming skills in Java and Kotlen.
Graduate degree in CS, CIS, Software Engineer or Computer Engineer.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in Mobile development / Android field within Banks or similar organizations.
- Knowledge of CI&CD (build, deployment and test automation) process preferred.
- Experience of structured development environment using advanced methodologies such as Agile, SCRUM, Kanban is required.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving, conflict resolution and inter-personal skills.
- Proven Leadership & Management skills; able to coach and mentor other team members and collaborate with various teams and pair groups.