About Zain Jordan
In 1994, Zain revolutionized telecommunications in Jordan by introducing GSM mobile services into the country. The operator quickly became the foremost telecom company in Jordan, a position that it has maintained to this day, serving over 3.8 million customers as of 31 March 2018, reflecting a 36% market share. The operation offers 100% population coverage through its 3G-enabled network that is supported by a total of 2,813 sites. Through constant development of the telecommunications infrastructure and proactive marketing initiatives, Zain remains committed to offering customers in Jordan the most dynamic products and services. The foundation of Zain Jordan’s achievements lies in the company’s ability to inspire its employees to deliver the best and most imaginative services at every level. With an energetic and inspired Jordanian workforce, the company is committed to employing high caliber people as well as nurturing the finest Jordanian talent. With a strong HR and training program that develops and nurtures leaders in the workplace, the company has consistently opened new doors for its dedicated staff. For more on Zain Jordan please visit www.jo.zain.com
Handling various types of customer correspondences through various communication channel such as phone calls, text messages, social media…etc in a professional convivial manner while adhering to set policies, procedures and required quality of service, ensuring achieving Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure customers satisfaction, in addition to carrying out necessary actions in order to provide customers with complete and correct responses to their enquiries, resolving their problems and handling their complaints.
- Handling various types of customer correspondences through inbound calls, outbound calls, Messages, multimedia channels, and/ or other ways of interactions in a professional and convivial manner while adhering to quality standard and service levels to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Promoting and maintaining vigorous and positive corporate image and identity during interactions with customers.
- Facilitating the interaction of Zain with its customers by answering customers enquires and resolving their problems through comprehensible guidance, recommending proper solution(s), and proposing adequate enlightenments in a timely and effective manner.
- Representing a sound understanding and consciousness of customers’ enquiries, conflicts, perceptions, concerns and suggestions through deriving efficient reciprocal correspondences and sympathizing with customers without compromising on Zain’s policies, standards and procedures.
- Contacting and transferring correspondences to concerned parties in order to resolve and follow up on customer enquiries and conflicts by following related policies and procedures.
- Conducting campaigns with various purposes such as research, customer satisfaction and retention …etc, aiming at enhancing customer’s experience and their loyalty to Zain.
- Participating in the training of newly hired Customer Service Advisors, providing them with guidance and awareness regarding Zain’s policies, standards and procedures in general and the Customer Service Center in specific, as well as advising them about optimal service quality level that have to be followed to achieve high performance results.
- Promoting Zain’s current and new offers, products, and services by approaching customers in a professional manner, gaining their interest, and perceiving their preferences and necessities in order to provide them with the right offers that match their needs.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor
WHAT DO I NEED?
- You will be required to have Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Highly level of communication skills.
- Hardworking and can work under pressure.
- Good team player .
- Self motivated.
- Accountability and commitment.
- Ability to work on shift base.
Amman – Jordan