وظائف شاغرة لدى البنك العربي مرحب بحديثي التخرج
Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- Develop and code of new Systems/Solutions using latest technologies.
- Maintain /modify and enhance current Systems.
- Handle any technical and other assignments from the PM or the technical lead.
- Operate & maintain centralized 24/7 systems.
- Implement and configure new packages and solutions.
- Provide support to Hubs or ITCs in countries and other clients.
- Participate in introduction of cost-effective tools to monitor IT Systems.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineer and Computer Engineer or any other related field with minimum GPA of 3.0 (Very good and above) from a recognized University.
0 to 2 years’ experience (Fresh graduates can apply) in the below,
- Software engineer with a passion for developing innovative programs.
- Developing robust Java code for the applications.
- Good knowledge in Algorithms, Design Patterns and JEE Frameworks.
- Strong knowledge on OOP, Restful APIs, JSON and Maven.
- Good knowledge in Spring framework, JPA, and Hibernate.
- Team player, works effectively in agile environment.
- Good level in Systems’ Analysis.
- Able to learn fast and adopt new technologies.
- Very Good in English.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Information Technology