Operational Creative Management
· Supervise the activities and work of the graphic designers to ensure that all design, production and project management work is carried out an efficient manner and in compliance with the set policies, processes and procedures.
· Creative supervision by developing or approving all packaging material for all products produced in all MENA sites, including assigning and documenting the colors for each SKU as per the color system SOP, and providing coaching and creative direction to the graphic designers in the team.
· Identify annual budget needs, to ensure alignment with the approved set budget.
· Cereate, Implement, improve and control the design-to-production process, including approval tracking and documentation, of packaging material for products produced in all MENA sites in cooperation with stakeholders in MENA, Europe and the US from both commercial and operations.
· Align with the relevant stakeholders to ensure that the required specifications are available in order to kick-off and control packaging materials project management.
· Manage cross functional relationships with internal customers and stakeholders throughout Hikma across regions, business units and corporate.
· Creates, implements and protects Hikma’s visual brand identity by acting as a guardian, monitoring every implementation of the brand visual guidelines, providing practical advisory on proper application of the brand’s visual guidelines, reporting and correcting any faulty execution of the brand’s visual guidelines in packaging material and ensuring proper practice of the brand’s visual guidelines among the packaging team’s own members and in MENA sites.
· Create, implement and monitor the packaging material SOPs and Guidelines to ensure all relevant procedures and requirements are fulfilled in all Hikma MENA sites, in collaboration with stakeholders.
· Participate in conducting audits to ensure the correct implementation of Hikma’s Packaging SOPs & guidelines in all Hikma MENA sites, and that all vendors are aligned to provide high quality materials.
· Maintain a list of certified vendors centrally and regionally
· Manage the relationship
· Negotiate contracts and prices on behalf of Hikma.
· Supporting sales and operations strategies by researching and applying the latest market trends in patient adherence and safety to avoid medical errors through creating packaging guidelines and a color system that ensure the correct implementation of Hikma’s vision and strategies.
· Ensuring consumer visual experience satisfaction of all Hikma printed materials through implementing best practices of the industry.
· Manage cost efficiency in package creation and delivery by coordinating with different service providers and internal functions that are concerned with packaging production.
· Supporting the production process managing barcode systems, keeping track of each product while handling it starting with the production phase until the product launch in the market, eliminating errors in the product package content and aligning with global authorities’ regulations.
· Provide technical advice and consultation in packaging operation process improvement and machinery troubleshooting by providing insider knowledge and technical solutions that save time and cost and to ensure optimum operational status.
Design and innovation
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design