وظائف شاغرة لدى ارامكس الاردن مرحب بحديثي التخرج
Role is based either in Amman Jordan, or in Dubai
Purpose of the Role:
Support the General Counsel and legal counsels by providing excellent legal administrative support and enhance office effectiveness, as well as organizing and maintaining files and fully owning the filing and archiving process at the legal department.
- Provide administrative support to lawyers and enhance office effectiveness
- Handle communication with various stakeholders, internally and externally
- Prepare case briefs and summarize different reports and case documents
- Type up and file legal documents and correspondence, and fully handle, manage and maintain the filing and archiving of all legal documents.
- Keep company files organized and up to date in paper and/or electronic format.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Maintain contact lists
- Create and maintain a case management database and coordinate with external lawyers regarding claims and lawsuits reports and updates
- Monitor deadlines and juggle calendars
- Assist lawyers in the preparation of transactions and projects
- Format, proof-read and perform quality assurance of documents
- Conduct research and provide general legal support
- Undertake basic legal translation
- Work under the supervision of all legal team members
- Work on ad hoc matters as instructed by members of the legal team
Job Requirements (Experience and Education):
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in law)
- Proven working experience as legal assistant or legal secretary
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols
- Proficiency in English and Arabic