وظائف شاغرة لدى منظمة عالمية براتب 1024 دينار في قسم المحاسبة
يعلن المجلس النرويجي للّاجئين في عمان – الاردن عن حاجتها الى :
Finance Officer “Nationals Only”
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organization’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Finance Officer to join our finance team. You must have the ability to work well within a team, yet show the maturity to work autonomously. An exciting opportunity for anyone who is seeking to reach new heights in their career, and work for an organization that can offer diversity and great opportunities.
Application deadline: 24/10/2019 Employer: Norwegian Refugee Council Title: Finance Officer “Nationals Only” Full-time/part-time: Full-time Employment type: Permanent position Percentage of full-time: 100 Webcruiter ID: 4141764632 Positions: 1 Social sharing :
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Implement delegated support function portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards & principles within NRC and amongst beneficiaries served by NRC.
style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin-top: 30px; text-align: left; word-wrap: break-word;”> Specific responsibilities :
- Implement financial systems and procedures according to the Financial Handbook and other NRC policies at office level
- Daily bookkeeping, utilizing NRC Agresso accounting system
- Verify that the vouchers and the supporting documents meet NRC standards before proceeding with the payments
- Ensure timely payment for suppliers and other entities
- Ensure filing of all financial documents according to NRC standards
- Responsible for various month-end closing processes (e.g. ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the ledger and all supporting documentation, monthly coding checks)
- Ensure sufficient cash in the cash box
- Carrying out all kinds of cash box processes. And prepare all vouchers & documentations related to cash box.
- Contribute in all required audits
- Performing variance analyses and preparing account reconciliations
- Experience from working as a Support Function Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Some knowledge of English.
- Planning and delivering results
- Working with people
- Communicating with impact and respect
We can offer
– Contract period: 12 months, renewal subject to positive performance and funding
– Salary/benefits: 1024 JOD “subject to social security and Income tax”.
– Duty station: Amman
Applications might be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible