Role Specific Information
All NRC employees are expected to work in accordance with the organization’s core values: dedication, innovation, inclusivity and accountability. These attitudes and believes shall guide our actions and relationships.
Reposnbile for overall supervision in D 8 and 10 in zaatari.
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Implement delegated Core Competency project portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need, and explore and asses new and better ways to assist.
- Promote and share ideas for technical improvement.
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards & principles within NRC and amongst beneficiaries served by NRC.
- Supervise the performance and deliverance of Incentive Based Volunteers (IBVs) working on site related tasks.
- Identify site development needs and prepare site improvement plans accordingly.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) that ensure safety and security measures.
- Apply efficient resource management practices and plan required supplies through procurement planning.
- Process salary payments for daily workers and IBVs.
- Maintain consistent follow-up over inventory records in comparison with actual stored items.
- Ensure that all administrative procedure and relevant paper work pertaining to site are followed and submitted with other relevant NRC support departments.
- Follow-up on the technical progress of the program and customize site tangible features to accommodate better quality of program deliverance to beneficiaries.
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a university graduate with a minimum of two years previous experience in relevant field. Experience working in complex and volatile contexts. Experience from working within technical expertise area in a humanitarian/ recovery context. Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities. Some knowledge of English.
We are particularly looking for a positive individual with strong communication skills, who can build trust and confidently navigate both internally and externally at different levels.
In this position you will join highly motivated and expert staff who are making a difference to the most vulnerable people in the world’s biggest displacement crisis.
Candidates are encouraged to apply early, as applications may be screened prior to the vacancy deadline
Contract period: till 31st of December 2019
Salary/benefits: 1024 JOD “Subject to social security and Income tax”
Duty station: Za’atari Camp
Approved health certificate will be requested before contract start
NRC may be required to verify the identity of its partners and to check that its partners have not been involved in illegal activities.
NRC reserves the right to use electronic screening tools for this purpose.
B: Please enter your specific city of residency in Jordan in your application.