وظائف شاغرة لدى الملكية الاردنية مرحب بحديثي التخرج برواتب من 500 الى 1000
- Participate in the negotiation of the Letters of Intent and the Aircraft Lease Agreements (Wet and Dry Lease) with the Lessors.
- Interact with the Lessors, Appraisers and Consultants for all issues related to the leased Aircraft.
- Review and process all the Aircraft Lease and Maintenance Reserve Invoices for payment on time.
- Coordinate with the Insurance Section regarding the Agreed Values of the Aircraft.
- Coordinate with the Legal Department in all issues related to Aircraft leasing.
- Identify the action items in the Aircraft Lease Agreements, and follow up with the concerned parties to ensure proper and on-time accomplishment.
- Maintain accurate Database for all the Invoices, Lease Agreements and their related documentations.
- Maintain professional relationship with the Lessors, appraisers, consultants and suppliers.
- Participate in the major Assets sale campaigns.
- Assist in the development of Asset Registry, and setting the right depreciation criteria for the owned Assets.
- Liaise with the different departments within Royal Jordanian regarding the open Business Cases.
- Excellent command of English Communication and Negotiation skills.
- Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Planning and Organization Skills
Job LocationAmman, Jordan
Company TypeEmployer (Private Sector)
Monthly Salary Range$500 – $1,000
Number of Vacancies1
Career LevelEntry Level
Years of ExperienceMin: 0 Max: 3
DegreeBachelor’s degree / higher diploma
AgeMin: 20 Max: 30