وظائف شاغرة ادارية لدى شركة Careem
Partnerships & Loyalty Managera
Careem is the leading technology platform for the greater Middle East. A pioneer of the region’s ride-hailing economy, Careem is expanding services across its platform to include payments, delivery and mass transportation. Careem’s mission is to simplify and improve the lives of people and build a lasting institution that inspires. Established in July 2012, Careem operates in more than 120 cities across 14 countries and has created more than one million job opportunities in the region.
About the Job
We are looking for a Partnership & loyalty Manager in Jordan for Careem. You will be working closely with the Marketing Director to build Partnerships & Loyalty strategy for the growth of our services. It’s a critical role for the success of Careem overall and has a huge impact on the current and new verticals growth.
- Drive Careem’s brand, profile and proposition through Partnerships & Loyalty in line with market participation strategy.
- Create, implement and manage expansive and commercial Partnerships & Loyalty strategy.
- Identify, secure and develop new profitable Partnerships throughout:
- Proactively seeking out new business opportunities in Jordan and work towards achieving agreed business targets
- Segment new partnership & loyalty opportunities in order to be able to focus efforts
- Establish and maintain account relationships and meet targets as agreed with the Marketing Director & Global Partnerships & Loyalty Team
- Ensure outstanding representation and preparation at all significant Business Development meetings
- Establish and build strong client relationships, delivering high-touch relationship management to all accounts
- Ensure that all Partnerships & Loyalty activities are completed in a compliant way, ensuring that the relevant governing bodies’ protocols are fulfilled
- Deliver new and differentiated Partnerships & Loyalty opportunities on behalf of Careem Networks
- Work closely with the global team in order to drive consistency across markets across
- 7-10+ years of Partnerships & Loyalty background
- Experience in handling small to large accounts at Senior Level
- Demonstrated track record in achieving new business targets and continually demonstrating application in this key area
- Business/commercial acumen on pricing/contract issues
- Effective problem solving and exploration skills
- Fluent understanding of risk and pricing strategy
- Proven ability to create and deliver compelling presentations and collateral to support Partnerships & Loyalty meetings
- Strong stakeholder management experience, with the ability to build and strengthen relationships at all levels
- A track record of achieving and exceeding targeted business results/KPIs
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, negotiation and influencing skills are required with emphasis on achieving results and successful outcomes
- The ability to lead and grow a dynamic team
- Fluent in English and Arabic
What do we offer you?
Working in an international environment with colleagues from 70+ nationalities, a flat hierarchy, flexible working hours, unlimited (paid!) holidays and, the latest technologies and full ownership!