In 1994, Zain revolutionized telecommunications in Jordan by introducing GSM mobile services into the country. The operator quickly became the foremost telecom company in Jordan, a position that it has maintained to this day, serving over 3.8 million customers as of 31 March 2018, reflecting a 36% market share. The operation offers 100% population coverage through its 3G-enabled network that is supported by a total of 2,813 sites. Through constant development of the telecommunications infrastructure and proactive marketing initiatives, Zain remains committed to offering customers in Jordan the most dynamic products and services. The foundation of Zain Jordan’s achievements lies in the company’s ability to inspire its employees to deliver the best and most imaginative services at every level. With an energetic and inspired Jordanian workforce, the company is committed to employing high caliber people as well as nurturing the finest Jordanian talent. With a strong HR and training program that develops and nurtures leaders in the workplace, the company has consistently opened new doors for its dedicated staff. For more on Zain Jordan please visit www.jo.zain.com
We’re looking for an experienced, innovative and FINTECH passionate head of finance that will drive, lead and develop the finance role and its related functions & operations in the organization.
You will be responsible for :-
- Lead, setup, manage and develop the financial operations function in the organization
- Build, develop and upskill the talent of the team
- Drive budget planning across all functions and act as the budget controller
- Ensure that all the financial practices are in line with relevant regulations and standards
- Work on setting financial reports and other KPIs
- Contribute financial and operational expertise in the development and implementation of strategies, policies, & practices
- Setting up the controls and processes which cover risk management and compliance
- Drive the clearing, settlement & reconciliation functions related to 3rd parties, cards, wallets, commissions, or any other payments and expenses
- Control and manage cash flow and liquidity related to wallets/banks/ and other balances
- Develop the ties and relationships with our FI partners
- Benchmark and provide continuous insights on the organization’s financial performance .
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Preparing periodic reports with respect to the team’s activities and achievements
- Ensuring that instructions, circulars, organizational and operational decisions are followed and applied.
- Appraising direct reports’ performance according to scheduled plans and recommending necessary actions as per the applied practices.
- Recommending training needs of direct reports and evaluating the outcomes of training courses.
- Following-up on direct reports’ administrative affairs such as: vacations, leaves…etc.
- Business Planning
- Decision Making
- Follow up & Coordination
- Analytical thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Developing Talent