وظائف شاغرة لدى الملكية الاردنية
Ensuring the highest standards of Grooming are maintained by performing grooming checks on cabin crew and frontline employees, and that grooming is in accordance with the company uniform policy and grooming standards.
- Perform daily grooming checks and support for Cabin Crew and front-line employees whose job requires them to wear uniform and deal with guests directly in addition to monitor their grooming standards
- Provide the needed guidance and support to all cabin crew members and front-line employees to ensure that they present themselves in line with RJ grooming standards
- Coordinate with related stakeholders to identify suitable option for grooming issues.
- Provide grooming reports and discrepancies to the management as and when required to capture information on inconsistencies related to all dimensions of grooming standards, such as uniform needs, fit, replacements and health issues.
- Ensure that all RJ employees participating in special Public Relation events related to organization are well groomed and that uniform standards are maintained, and they portray desired image.
- Maintain grooming records of the cabin crew members and front-line employees as a source of reference for performance management purposes.
- Keep abreast with any market trends and developments.
- Diploma in Beauty Management is Preferable
- Communication skill
- Proven knowledge and skills on skin care, make-up application and well- being of physical health
- Attention to details, and ability to provide feedback in constructive manner
- Ability to deliver verbal and non-verbal messages professionally and clearly
- Microsoft office (word, excel, PowerPoint) skills
Bachelor’s in Art in a related field.