وظائف شاغرة للعمل لدى شركة فاين مرحب بحديثي التخرج
Role at this level is responsible for leading a shift with responsibility of a complete production line and need to display first-level supervisory capability. The focus is on managing system performance to deliver daily shift production targets through monitoring and calibrating and re-setting operating conditions, troubleshooting problems and carrying out minor maintenance activities. Candidate will also be required to allocate and follow-up on tasks on hand and act as a source of technical reference for subordinate shift members.
- Reviews daily work schedule in order to allocate tasks and provide work direction to subordinate shift members to ensure agreed production line targets are met.
- Participates as a member of the operation team for a complete production line in an allocated plant area to ensure continuous and efficient operations and the meeting of production line targets
- Monitors system performance and manipulates calibrations and settings to ensure synchronisation of line stages.
- Troubleshoots the non-routine defects detected during the process through recalibration of settings in order to keep production down time to a minimum. Escalates the more serious malfunctions to Maintenance and Quality Control team.
- Undertakes minor maintenance activities to optimise operating efficiency and prolong asset life and value.
- Acts as a technical reference for subordinate shift members to assist in higher level troubleshooting and pass on expertise as part of onjob training
- Interfaces with Maintenance and Production Accounting for materials supply and coordination of activities.
- Leads shift hand-over/take-over meetings to provide/receive real-time information on operating conditions and potential problems.
- Logs operating parameters to ensure operations are within normal limits and that all irregularities are reported to immediate supervisor for advice and/or solution.
- Ensures that the workplace is kept in a clean state and that all work is carried out in full compliance with approved occupational. Health and safety procedures.
- BA in mechanical engineering & chemical engineering only
- 0-2 years if experience
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of equipment and process in own area.
- Strong knowledge of operating and safety procedures and standards.