وظائف شاغرة لدى البنك العربي في قسم المحاسبة
Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- Lead and coordinate each related division’s annual budgeting exercise/ process.
- Coordinate with related Support Business Units (SBUs) concerning their objectives and business plan.
- Ensure consistency and transparency of the annual budgets presented by related division.
- Ensure that related division’s objectives are consistent with the bank’s overall objectives.
- Ensure that related division’s business plans are reflected within their budgets.
- Analyze, monitor and report/ address all budget excesses.
- Monitor/ control budgets and prepare periodic update reports.
- Follow up divisions’ performance in comparison to budget and historical data.
- Provide divisions with their performance reports periodically with related justifications for variances.
- Develop financial models to measure the bank’s performance and assist in producing performance measurements as well as other presentations.
Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting from a recognized University.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in Managerial Accounting.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Sound grasp of financial reporting.
- Strong in modeling/ spread sheets (excel) and in PowerPoint.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy, consistency and structured thinking.