وظائف شاغرة لدى البنك العربي
Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- Participate in rolling out of the Information Security Framework across the organization.
- Participate in developing the Information Security Policy and coordinate the efforts with all stakeholders in the organization to implement the Policy.
- Participate in assessing existing information technology network architecture and the technologies and recommend security requirements.
- Develop and provide the required technical controls for the existing/ new platforms/ technologies.
- Liaise with the Information Technology Department to implement the required technical controls, RFP preparations, vendor selection and follow-up projects implementation/ progress, and provide security consultancy where needed.
- Participate in classifying all information assets and risk assessment
- Participate in developing/ maintaining and promoting the information security awareness program.
- Participate in defining and deploy appropriate techniques/ processes/ tools to monitor and ensure remedy to the following:
-Unauthorized access to the organization’s network.
-Non-compliance with the organization security policy and controls.
-External penetration testing to assess risks and identify vulnerabilities.
-Internal vulnerability assessment on critical information security assets.
- University degree in Information Technology, or information systems or any related field from a recognized university.
- Security Certificate is plus
Minimum 3 years of IT experience in a leading regional or international Bank of which Information Security experience is plus.
- Fluent in English.
- computing & modeling skills.
- Knowledge of security basics.
- Knowledge in security software & Hardware.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.