وظائف شاغرة في قسم شؤون الموظفين لدى البنك العربي
Accountabilities and Key Roles:
- Support the implementation of Arab Bank International recruitment standards.
- Support the hiring process based on P&P’s and guidelines.
- Initiate contact with recruitment vendors, education institutes and recruitment events organizers. Support the implementation of the road map for recruitment P&P’s in MENA.
- Coordinate with HR Country Managers to meet all HR Recruitment needs and standards per functions (line of business, support & control).
- Ensure that the recruitment process is conducted in accordance with validated OD, approved manpower plans and Job Description.
- Ensure that all recruitment activities are aligned with the applicable employment laws and regulations in the respective countries.
- Coordinate with the media to advertise for positions in MENA.
- Promote adherence to recruitment standards and guidelines.
- Participate in orientation programs for new recruits in MENA and the update of induction and on-boarding materials.
- Participate in Recruitment public events (job exhibitions, recruitment conferences etc. and network with universities and other educational institutes for the purpose increasing and enhancing the quality of CVs in AB data bank.
University degree in business from a recognized university, preferably with specialization in HR.
At least 4 year in HR with a leading multinational company
- Excellent Command in Arabic & English, and French is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good managerial skills.
- Strong Interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.