وظائف شاغرة مميزة للعمل قي شركة زين للاتصالات مرحب بحديثي التخرج
CER Intern – ZINC
Zain Jordan Business Group
Your daily tasks will be:
- Checking facilities’ status and overseeing the delivery of relevant services to ensure their proper functionality.
- Following up on relevant stock levels within ZINC facilities and equipment, to ensure their constant availability and functionality.
- Following up on maintenance activities across the facility to ensure smooth flow of operations and the proper execution of maintenance requests.
- Supporting and following up on booking events through coordinating with vendors, venues, speakers and performers in a timely manner.
- Assisting with arrangements, logistics and preparations of events and making sure that all ZINC partners are present and involved with related parties externally and internally.
- Establishing and maintaining excellent relations with ZINC partners, vendors and stakeholders.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
What Do You Need to Qualify
The suitable candidate should fit the below requirements:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Customer Centricity
- Relationship Building
- Project Management
Zain is a leading mobile voice and data service operator with a commercial footprint in 8 Middle Eastern countries with a workforce of over 6,000 people from different backgrounds, cultures and nationalities. We provide a comprehensive of mobile voice and data services to over 49.2 million active individual business customers as of June 30, 2019.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, or gender.