- Process Excellence Manager is responsible for future state process analysis, documentation, solution design, implementation and training/communication of PEX initiatives for Aramex Shared Services.
- This role will be responsible for streamlining, simplifying and improving end-to-end processes, driving a continuous improvement culture, with systems & tools to drive productivity and a unified user experience across shared services, including Finance, HR, Procurement, Customer Service and other transactional processes.
• Provide strategic leadership around initiatives focused on the sustained improvement of business processes.
• Act as a change agent to instill Lean methodology culture and ensure principles are utilized consistently
• Serve as the corporate expert on Lean process methodologies and process improvement tools
• Help manage the development and delivery of Lean methodologies by coaching business leaders
• Help define process quality issues, measure current process performance, analyze root cause defects and develop targeted process improvement opportunities
• Drive creation and implementation of visual metrics to build sustainability into continuous improvement
• Track record of successful cross functional/project management & deployment leadership experience
• Strong analytical and customer-focused process problem solving experience
• Identify, create, and participate in the implementation of business process improvements, enabling tools, and systems that deliver tangible value to the HR, Finance, Procurement under Shared Services Organization.
• Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of key performance indicators in an effort to identify opportunities for improvement in the existing business model, processes, and structure.
• Identify subject matter experts to support multi-functional efforts in process improvement, data capture and analysis, and compliance with policies & procedures.
• Analyze and develop business process diagrams and models to support process design and redesign initiatives
• Advisor on projects, offering solution-design support and best practices for process management.
• Monitor business readiness and adoption through process performance audits and reports
• Partner with other cross-functional teams within Shared Services Operations and COEs to identify and address improvement opportunities.
• Help create and maintain a self-service knowledge base to educate teams and allow ready access to SOPs, process maps, etc.
• Facilitate training around business process improvement, lean six sigma, supporting team members across Shared Services Organization, through continuous improvement concepts, projects and methodologies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrable applied knowledge of business processes and process improvement methodologies
• Lean Six Sigma experience in Shared Services Organization is a must.
• Ability to interface and communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management and diverse audiences
• Ability to influence and shape work, progress, and processes without ownership or control
• Solid business insight, with a strong familiarity of transactional processes
• Experience working cross-functionally with departments such as Finance, IT, Legal, HR, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to lead complex projects from inception through completion
• Knowledge of principles and methodologies of change management
• Proven experience working in a global and multi-cultural work environment
• Strong organizational, time management and presentation skills
• Strong, professional work ethic
• Ability to work in fast paced, fast changing environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills; Good team player and able to operate independently
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, or similar
• 5-7 years of Lean Six Sigma experience in Shared Services Organization is a must.
• Solid experience in transactional processes under shared services center, HR, Finance, Procurement etc.
• Lean certification – Lean, Six Sigma Green Belt or experience with Kaizen Lean