A Sales Representative is responsible for achieving monthly sales target by visiting pharmacies daily to sell Hikma products and to collect cash, while being closely supervised by senior staff. He/she should also collate accurate and prompt basic sales information and enter them on the CRM system daily to be revised by the Sales Supervisor.
• Follow all relevant sales procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
• Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job in the sales function to ensure continuity of work
• Visit pharmacies on daily basis to sell Hikma products and collect cash to achieve monthly sales target while being under close and direct supervision
• Comply with all relevant safety, quality, health and environmental procedures and code of conduct to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
• Document all sales related activities performed in a timely manner
• Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration or any related field
• 6 months to 2 years experience in Pharmaceutical Sales
Gornan Wordpress News Theme By Hogom Web Design