وظائف شاغرة لدى Nestlé
Advertising & Promotion Executive
Amman, JO, 5719
Location: Amman, Jordan
This role is based in Amman, Jordan. This office is mainly focused on our sales activities, meaning its open plan with a lot of energy and noise, as our teams strive to grow our success, and retain our profile as an industry leader across the region.
This role mobilizes all our sampling events, point of sale activities, and the reporting back of how this is impacting our sales success. Stakeholder management, being proficient in systems and technology (such as SAP and EasyBuy), and acting as the brand guardian to ensure the people, processes and promotions all meet Nestlé standards.
- First thing in the morning, it’s about aligning with your colleagues on upcoming events and promotions which need to be organized for the coming month. Whether you’re looking after coffee, confectionary or pet care, it’s important you understand exactly what needs to be done, and by when.
- Once you have had this catch up, you jump on the phone to talk to your suppliers to both cast the promotors needed for the next event, and also the point of sale materials.
- Before lunch you take some time to interview and shortlist promotors who you think could be a good match for the next event. You then remember you need to plan some training for promotors you’ve selected so you organize that training session
- After lunch, you start looking at the numbers. You are responsible for the end to end process when it comes to payments, invoices and PO’s, so it’s important you have a clear view on the budget. All of the marketing spend is centralized through your department so it’s vital you get this right.
- You will have multiple events to plan at any one time; you could be handling the production for POS materials in a specific outlet, then need to ensure you’re ready for an upcoming sampling event another. You are the driver of these projects, so need to ensure you know exactly what’s happening with logistics and planning
- You spend the last part of your day collating the photos and figures for a promotion that’s recently ended so you can report back to management on the performance and impact, making sure all the information is accurate and in one central report.
This role has lots of different responsibilities, so you need be to an expert in project management, managing multiple relationships with both colleagues and external providers, as well as being comfortable managing processes and working with technology. You should be able to understand the relationship between promotions, and how this impacts sales, and be creative in ensuring you’re always maximizing each event we hold. Finally, you should be comfortable taking responsibility to drive others to ensure the promotions remain on schedule, in budget, and drive great results and feedback.
- 2 yrs. experience in a sales/marketing role
- Planning & Coordination skills
- Team Player
- Basic Knowledge of Marketing tools
- English and Arabic is a must
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage key relationships
- Field Activation background