وظائف شاغرة لدى الملكية الاردنية بخبرة وبدون بروابت من 500 الى 1000 دينار
National Distribution Senior Officer / Supervisor
- Conduct daily visits to existing/potential customers to demonstrate NDC services and assist them in selecting best suited to their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current agents and prospective agents to generate new business for the organization.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals /quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Resolve agent complaints by investigating problems, sending agents request to concerned section in order to making recommendations and develop solutions.
- Build and maintain good relations with travel agents.
- Monitor agent’s performance and analyze their segments production.
- Prepare market updates, weekly sales pipeline and monthly report to Travelport.
- Very good command of English.
- Customer service/communication skills.
- Time management.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Adequacy to work under pressure and on holidays when needed.
Business Administration or any related field
Safety (SMS) Senior Officer / Supervisor
- Ensure data integrity and validity through maintaining flight data database and validating safety events.
- Analyze flight data and develop detailed queries within Excel and additional software programs.
- Assist in managing the safety reporting system.
- Analyze all the safety data coming up from the reporting system and create trends. In addition to any other safety data.
- Assist with flight data investigations, conducting root cause analysis of identified safety concerns.
- Assist in administration of all internal safety programs (FDM, Reporting System) making up components of the Company Safety Management System (SMS).
- Solicit and process safety improvement suggestions and write reports based on empirical safety data.
- Conduct industry safety data comparisons.
- Create presentations and trend analysis of current and past safety data.
- Assist in development and deployment of internal newsletters.
- Provide timely advice and assistance on Company aviation safety matters.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); advanced experience in Excel is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Broad aviation technical knowledge.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Understanding of risk management principles and techniques to support the (SMS).